PREMIER COMFORT AIR CONDITIONING, DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING
Professional Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Services for West Palm Beach, Florida
Premier Comfort is a plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company specializing in residential service, repair, and maintenance.
Our fully licensed and trained technicians are dedicated to providing South Florida customers exceptional plumbing and HVAC service at a competitive price. Our knowledgeable service team go through continuous training, completing a minimum of 156 hours a year to ensure they stay on top of the latest tools and trends of the industry.
Since 2011, we have helped our West Palm Beach neighbors with everything from simple duct cleaning to extensive HVAC and plumbing installation projects. Whether it’s regular air conditioning maintenance or late night emergency plumbing repairs, you can always count on us for superior expertise and service. We like to think of ourselves as your “comfort neighbors” as we not only service the South Florida area, we live here too!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I repair or replace my HVAC unit? This is a question that we hear often. It is also one that we are happy to help our customers assess. The answer often comes down to the condition and age of the heating or cooling system. If you have been keeping your equipment properly maintained by a licensed HVAC technician, then perhaps the current repair is isolated to a single, simple problem and not indicative of a major issue. In this case it would make sense to repair and fix the unit. However, with any equipment it is important to consider its efficiency and the impact that wear and tear has on your comfort – and your monthly electric bill.
- Should I Finance? No one wants to be saddled with monthly finance charges. But what if there was a way to stick to your current budget – and have a brand new A/C Unit? Using a higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) unit makes this a very real possibility. The amount of savings generated from your lower monthly electric bill could very well take care of any finance charge. Imagine – a cooler house, with a better unit, at your current budget!
- What is the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)? SEER rates the efficiency of an air conditioning unit. The higher the SEER rating, the higher the efficiency of the unit. In 2006 the minimum SEER rating for an air conditioning unit was raised to 13 SEER. Upgrading to a newer A/C unit is surprisingly affordable based on the efficiency level of modern equipment. The money saved on your electric bill from upgrading will pay for the unit itself. Transitioning from an 8 SEER unit to a new 18 SEER unit will allow better performance at your current budget.
What Happens When You Call Us
- Your call immediately goes to our live call center. We’ll work with you to set up an arrival time for our technician based on your location and the service needed. We’ll do our best to deliver same day service if it’s at all possible.
- Once we’ve scheduled the call, our dispatcher will send out a technician to arrive on time. At 15 to 30 minutes prior to that technician’s arrival time, you’ll receive a phone call from our dispatcher so that you’ll be ready for the service.
- Technicians always arrive in a fully-stocked truck, giving them the flexibility they need for any challenges they find upon arrival. Each technician arrives with a clean uniform, a positive attitude, and protective booties on their shoes to keep your floors clean.
- After troubleshooting and diagnosing the situation, our technician will give you a full explanation with proposed solutions and upfront pricing so that you can make the final decision on what needs to be done.
- Once they’ve finished the job, the technician will clean up the work area and review the service with you. We’ll give a follow-up call to verify your satisfaction and set up any other necessary services you wanted to take care of at a later date.