PREMIER COMFORT CODE OF ETHICS
Our Employee Guidelines Ensure Experience and Professionalism
Every Premier Comfort employee will meet the following set of requirements to protect our customers and ensure their complete satisfaction:
Professionalism and Competency
- Each Service Technician will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Each Comfort Specialist will be trained in engineering analysis with the ability to accurately calculate the amount of BTUs per hour being used by a customer.
- Every employee will maintain that the customer is “always right.”
- Every employee will do whatever is necessary to resolve a client’s concerns.
- Every employee will act honestly and work with integrity while serving on our team.
- Employees will never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers. (A $100 fee shall be paid to the customer if profanity or tobacco is used in their presence).
Ethical and Personal Requirements
- Every employee is required to take a drug test.
- Every employee must be screened with a background check.
- Every employee must pass an INS verification.
- Employees will be subject to random drug testing.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around customer’s residences, company property, company vehicles, or whenever in uniform.
- Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body and must use an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while on duty.
Dress Code and Personal Appearance Policy
- Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
- Comfort Specialists and Technicians will wear a white shirt embroidered with the Premier Comfort Services logo, properly identifying them as Premier Comfort Services’ employees, and navy blue pants.
- Only clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire is acceptable.
- Hair should be clean, combed, and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair is not permitted.
- Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
- Body art (tattoos) must be covered at all times.
- Piercings are not allowed on the face or in the mouth.